Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving = Football, Texas Football that is

OK, so one of the biggest things I miss about being in the US is American sports, on tv, in person, and just highlights in general being available at any second of the day. Tonight we (yes TEXAS) are playing A&M our big in state rival for the first time in a long time on Thanksgiving Day and I’m really sad that I’m going to miss it. So I started recalling the last football game I attended oh around this same time last year, it was also the Texas Texas A&M game but in was in Hell College Station. Our will call tickets were in the absolute worst place you can imagine, barely in the stadium, beyond the goal line and facing the bleachers that were behind the end zone, yes the end zone.


It was about 40 degrees at the most the entire game, so along with our bad seats we were freezing. Pretty much a terrible time, oh wait and we loss, so I drove an hour and 30 minutes home with a loser in the passenger seat, fun..fun. Well anyway, this is a new year and we are contending for the national champion

ship (cause we didn’t lose to Kansas State and OU like we did last

year) so lets go Longhorns, kick some Aggie butt tonight!b







http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2008/11/27/texas-stylish-road-to-the-big-12-title/

1 comment:

BrittWilk said...

hahaha... that is definitely something very american to miss! and i love your "THANKS" post! i did one almost just like it! :) and sweets are my favorite part of any meal too. i'd be a really bad dieter...