Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paris

This past week we had a few days off, so Karen and I met up in Paris. The weather was really nice while we were there which helped while we walked around to site see and wait in hours of lines outside (which was all very worth it). We got a chance to see an Andy Warhol Exhibit which was awesome, walked the Champs-Elysees, saw a protest at Notre Dame, met a few American guys at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and got offered two bottles of champagne out in the Latin Quarter. Paris is AMAZING, if you've never been go...NOW, with one of your best friends, or with the one you love, heck I'd go back alone. I plan on going again at least once more before I leave France, it's only an hour and 50 minute train ride away...here's a few photos



Notre Dame


Champs-Elysees


No comments: