before the tears, at the airport
When ever I'm asked about my niece and nephew I always tell people how incredible my love for them is, how, I don't know how intense I'm going to feel for my own kids, because I love these two people more than anything on this earth. I really do.
Last weekend I had four days off and decided 6 days before this little break to to get a ticket to fly to New York. My mom flew in from Vegas on Thursday and I showed up to the door on Sunday night, with no one but my mom knowing that I was coming. My sisters sweet sweet neighbor, Kami picked me up from the airport and helped keep everything a surprise, which was perfect. When she saw my standing in her door way, my sister started to cry, and my sissy never cries. It was really perfect.
mom, me, Jojo and Piece
With Halloween upon us, I got to see Mya and her kindergarten class walk in the Halloween parade, go trick-or-treating with a few pirates, a vampire, and a geisha girl, eat my favorite holiday (or an day for that matter) dish, shop, and do a little dancing on the XBox, so fun. This is the first time since I've started playing in Europe that I've had a break to go home during the season and it was so amazing. We should have four days off every month, hahaaa, I'll keep dreaming about that one, hu...
the kiddos in their costumes
No comments:
Post a Comment