Today was really just one of those days for me. We had a team meeting before practice to discuss our match last weekend in Paris (one word DISASTER, that's all I'll speak of it) with our Coach, Club President, and Team Manager and it was ruff. Words like embarrassment, shame, and horrible pretty much defined what el presidente had to say, but we expected nothing less, it was B A D. That was followed up by a sense of urgency from the club with pressure to win this weekend in our "Derby" match against our regional rival. Then with everyone in a not so motivated mood we went in to practice, frustrating to say the least.
While I was lying in bed tonight and recapping on my day (and situation) I decided to turn to my pocket bible for guidance and it took me to Thessalonians in the real thing and this is what changed my mood:
be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I have absolutely nothing to complain about...if it wasn't his will I wouldn't be going through it :) (with a biiiiiiiig smile)

two people I really miss, that always make me smile
No comments:
Post a Comment